Oduwa coin is the next-Gen digital payment system. Oduwa coin is digital cash that uses peer to peer technology to settle all its transactions on its own blockchain network. Self Governance and Decentralized.
A hybrid blockchain technology that values privacy, efficiency and security due to the asset protection the block provides for its user, popularised by the initiative of its community. Everyone can mine Oduwa by joining our network nodes on proof of stake consensus mechanism and earn a decent reward.
Oduwa community, everyone can buy, sell, make payment, gift donation and engaged in mining with Oduwa blockchain wallet and build wealth from the comfort of their home. We are committed to increasing the accessibility and growth of oduwa.
Create wealth opportunity on a long-term goal, to cater to the underserved and unbanked communities, using blockchain technology as a service to the world.
Algorithm: Scrypt Type:PoW/PoS Coin name :ODUWA COIN Coin Ticker :OWC Block reward :10 Premine:14,700,000 MAX Supply:21,000,000 Mineable Max rewards: 6,300,000 StakeMinAge:8 hours StakeMaxAge:unlimited TargetSpacing :60 seconds Maturity :20 blocks Trans confirm :3 block PoS percentage :2% per year
Official website:www.oduwacoin.io To stake on your machine - Available on Windows, Linux and Mac. Note; No mobile mining. Go to the official website and download the official QT wallet Install it, launch it, and wait for Blockchain sync After that, click on Settings and choose "Encrypt wallet" Type a very secure passphrase you can remember. Restart the wallet Go on "receive" tab and create an address On your exchange, make a withdraw on your generated address once you have the coin on your wallet, click on setting and choose "Unlock Wallet", type your passphrase and Enter Congratulations, welcome to the staking world, keep your wallet open to Stake everything you can :D. Congratulations, welcome to the staking world, keep your wallet open to Stake everything you can :-D Reward will be generated after 8 hours, Happy Staking!
Oduwa Qt wallet PoS staking is available on Windows, Linux and Mac, allowing OWC miners or coin holders dual benefits of securing the blockchain network and also the creator of the next block chosen via a various combination of random selection of the amount of wealth or asset and age of OWC. Creating an opportunity for users to get incentives or reward based on amount OWC used for staking. Welcome to Low Cost Energy Efficient QT Mining!
All User must have to follow this step for updating Oduwa Wallet or Daemon.
1. Open your old OduwaCoin QT Wallet [Window/Mac/Linux] and wait for complete sync.
2. After full sync go to File,> Click Backup Wallet and take backup and save on your Desktop and exit from the wallet or close all mining wallet. Please remember name used during saving backup because we are going to use that backup on next step.
3. Now go to below path and rename folder name from OduwaCoin to Oduwacoin1. Directory of OduwaCoin on your computer, on search type %appdata% and locate OduwaCoin, rename to OduwaCoin1. - Windows: C:\Users\[YourUser]\AppData\Roaming\OduwaCoin - OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/OduwaCoin - Linux: ~/OduwaCoin.
4. Create new Folder on same directory with Name Oduwacoin and paste the backup file from desktop use save step 1 and rename to wallet.dat
5. Download bootstrap.dat from this link (https://github.com/ODUWAX/oduwacoin/blob/master/Oduwa_bootstrap.zip) extract the file and paste on OduwaCoin Folder. so in AppData OduwaCoin folder there will be only 2 files (wallet.dat and bootstrap.dat)
6. Now you are good to go now. Download new [Window/Mac/Linux] wallet update.
A."https://github.com/ODUWAX/OWC/tree/master/docs/windows-wallet" for windows wallet.
B."https://github.com/ODUWAX/OWC/tree/master/docs/linux-wallet" for Linux wallet.
C."https://github.com/ODUWAX/OWC/tree/master/docs/mac-wallet" for Mac wallet.
7.Extract New zip to desktop - delete all previous version prior, and start Run.. it will take 10-15 for complete sync. Don't forget to Read "How to Stake Oduwa coin." on top page.